Do you have great attention to detail and feel ready to take on a more autonomous role?
We are looking for an experienced Administrator to join us in the Vetting team in Fareham. This is a great opportunity to grow and develop your career while working with some of our Key Accounts in Aviation and Engineering.
Some of the key responsibilities are:
- Understanding the different requirements of each client and which check is required for the role and ensuring that the relevant documents are uploaded on to the system
- Processing new vetting applications within the timescales specified
- Conducting ID verification calls
- Administering criminal record and financial credit checks online
- Requesting and chasing up references via phone and email
- To ensure accuracy, diplomacy and data protection when collecting and cascading personal data.
- Maintaining trusting relationships with workers and colleagues
- Ensuring adherence to Company and client compliance standards
You will be part of a highly experienced team of Vetting professionals and you will have full support, as well as training 'on demand'. Your career path and promotion criteria are well presented, so you know what is expected of you from day 1.
Working within Aviation and Engineering you will need to be reliable, proactive and well-organised. You will be able to prioritise and manage your own workload and have experience in an administrative role. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
We are looking for someone with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and previous Administration experience is desirable.
Why work with us?
- Besides your A/L and bank holidays you get your birthday off and the option to buy or sell and extra 5 days of A/L
- Childcare and eye care vouchers, as well as enhanced maternity and paternity pay.
- Life Insurance, Employee assistance programme (AEP)
- Charity and sporting events as well as annual awards conferences
- Long service award
- We'll help you make your money go further by giving you access to our lifestyle benefits package, which gives you discounts on purchases, holidays and activities
- Once probation is passed, you have the flexibility to choose your benefit package, from health and dental insurance, perks at work etc.
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme and we embrace people from all backgrounds.
If you think this role is for you, click Apply now and we'll get in touch to discuss the role in depth.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted