Medacs Homecare are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to cover the South West London Richmond area.
Your role will be to ensure that Medacs Healthcare delivers a high quality standard of care to all Service Users. A key purpose of the role is to monitor and supervise the quality of care and to ensure that care provision is of a high quality, contractually compliant and meets reasonable customer needs.
In addition, the role necessitates the day to day supervision of care workers that are competent and appropriately skilled to undertake relevant tasks and duties.
The position also requires an ongoing focus on customer satisfaction and the consistent monitoring of care provision against customer need and where necessary the activation of any remedial steps to ensure that care services meet customer requirements.
Some of the key responsibilities involved in the role:
- Supervision of all Care Workers for their Care Certificate sign off
- Carry out monitoring visits/spot/direct observation checks on care workers and service users in the field
- Identify, encourage and support personal and professional development of all care workers whilst in the field
- Complete all assessments and liaise with the Registered Manager to enable sign off when workers achieve completion of the Care Certificate.
- Ensure that all service user/clients are contacted via a monitoring telephone call on a quarterly basis
- Carry out Risk Assessments and Care Support documents for all new care packages.
- Discuss all risk assessments and appropriate outcomes with the Care Coordinator
- complete all associated paperwork and ensure that copies are distributed as appropriate and update computer records
- Be fully aware of all current and new contracts, monitoring specifications to ensure full compliance with contractual requirements
- Attend review meetings
- Ensure reports are run weekly
- Facilitate with a 7 day service for ensuring all aspects of the job role/function is covered
- Ensure safe delivery of service by assisting with the covering of care visits when required
- Work with the Care Coordinators to ensure all Care Workers receive supervisions/appraisals and identify training needs
- Ensure all Care Worker records are fully maintained with updated Supervisions and Annual Appraisals.
This is an ideal opportunity for a Health Care professional with NVQ 3 or 4, knowledge of the care certificate and Health and Social Care Act together with excellent coaching and developing skills.
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities through our e-learning system
- Life assurance cover, Company pension scheme
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted