Guidant Global has an excellent opportunity for a SOW Talent Partner located in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a full-time collaborative Talent Partner to work in Dublin, Ireland, and the role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a SOW Partner, you will be part of a collaborative Program Management Office and team assigned to a specific client.
If you were already in this SOW specialist role, here are some of the areas you would have been working in this week:
- Developing long-lasting professional and engaging relationships by partnering with client managers while becoming an expert for an exclusive client´s SOW and contingent workforce needs
- Managing the complete SOW process from bid submission to completion, ensuring all stages in between are processed and carried out efficiently
- Supporting the training on the VMS system (SAP Fieldglass) to hiring managers to ensure proper utilization as needed
For this HR job, we are looking for Talent Partners who thrive in electric and evolving environments and have a passion for customer excellence. You will need to be a great communicator and build trusted relationships with all the main stakeholders and suppliers.
To apply for this HR role, you will also need the following:
- Recruitment, procurement or supply chain background
- Confidence to work onsite as the face of Guidant Global
- Any additional languages would be an advantage
- An inclusive approach
To apply for this Talent Partner job in Dublin, contact Guidant Global today. Our supportive and highly experienced team will provide you with the full details of the role.
You are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability /long-term health condition - just tell us when applying for the role.
Our interview guarantee also applies to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "Ban the Box" employer.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team and we welcome people from all backgrounds, with different perspectives and experiences to work with us. We cannot, and will never discriminate against anyone based on, race, ethnicity, national origin, colour, sex, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, religion, beliefs, disability status, family or parental status, age, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy and maternity. At Guidant Global everyone has the freedom to give their opinion, build their career path and be part of a cooperative and supportive team. If you need any reasonable adjustments at any stage of the application or interview process please do let us know. In your application please feel free to note which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted