Guidant Global is part of Impellam Group, one of the largest staffing companies in the world, and a leading provider of managed services and specialist staffing expertise in the UK and North America. Guidant Global is a new leader in total talent management, we provide high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to leading companies seeking outsourced recruitment solutions.
The Talent Partner will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific Guidant Global Managed Service Provider client. You will be based remotely being the liaison between the hiring managers and staffing partners. This is a role that can be worked remotely but you will need to reside within a commutable distance of the Dallas area to be able to ensure frequent visits to various client sites.
You will be responsible for facilitating all aspects of the end to end contingent labor hiring process for client users, utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS).
In this role you will have the opportunity to develop long lasting professional relationships while becoming a SME for an exclusive client's contingent staffing needs as well as the ability to collaborate with national staffing partners, expanding your industry foot-print.
In Addition, You Will Have The Ability To
- Utilize your staffing industry experience to manage the staffing process for an exclusive client, including defining new requisitions, screening submitted resumes, coordinating the interview process, and overseeing the on-boarding process
- Partner directly with hiring managers and outside staffing agencies, maintaining consistent communication and updates as a liaison between both parties
- Apply the contractual terms, ensuring compliance with the client and suppliers while managing pricing, vendor neutrality, assignment duration, invoicing, and reporting
- Provide VMS and program training to client hiring managers and outside staffing partners.
- Exhibit issue resolution by responding to requests with a strong sense of urgency
- Execute administrative tasks, including reporting, resume shortlisting, assignment tracking, and invoice approvals
Required Skills and Experience:
- Staffing Industry
- Vendor Management Systems
- Analytical mindset
- Experience in the Staffing industry
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Guidant Global, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow #TeamGuidant with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our individualities and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Leader. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview you if your application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted