Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company and part of Medacs Global Group providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors.
The Homecare division are recruiting for a remote based Resourcing Manager on a fixed term 12 month contract basis to manage the team of in-house Recruiters responsible for recruiting Care Workers for our branches and to develop recruitment and retention strategies.
Medacs Homecare Services are a quality home care provider that designs and delivers domiciliary care, specialist home care and complex care services to elderly people, adults and children.
The Resourcing Manager is responsible for developing and delivering the long-term recruitment and retention strategies of Homecare; nurturing trusted relationships with potential new hires in line with the Homecare integrated business strategy.
Responsibilities include leading by example, managing and mentoring the local front-end Resourcing team in the recruitment of Care Workers, identifying job requirements and determining qualification criteria for potential candidates. Ensuing the team consistently exceeds financial performance measures, sourcing activity and positively contributes and aligns to the Equality, Diversity & Inclusion strategy, while supporting our employee value proposition from pre-employment through to on-boarding.
- Supporting the strategic goals of the business through effective delivery of the resourcing plans
- Leading and developing the Resourcing Team
- Determine the optimal job advertising mix and developing a talent pool framework
- Collate and calculate recruiting KPI's and metrics
- Actively participating in the on-boarding events and activities aligned to new starters
- Analysing and identifying trends in recruitment and markets which could impact upon the business
- Reviewing application packs to ensure quality and compliance
- Implementing a system that can monitor all applications, success of advertising media, and provide all data required by internal and external bodies.
- Responsible for monitoring the recruitment pipeline, ensuring that sufficient applications are being processed to meet recruitment targets and within branch budgetary constraints and that any shortfall is brought to the immediate attention of the relevant branch
- Responsible for monitoring of a selection of interviews for Care Workers ensuring these are conducted, completing appropriate documentation as required.
- Work effectively with the relevant Recruiter and Trainers on an on-going basis to ensure that Care Worker Assessment Centres are regularly booked and delegates notified as appropriate
- Resource, develop and implement recruitment strategies
- Responsible for the entire recruitment process providing a professional service that will enable you to establish credibility and trust with your colleagues.
- Understand the local recruitment issues and work with the Branch Managers to compose recruitment plans to meet current and future growth
- Develop links, and collaborate with external stakeholders
- Aware of local economy status to gain possible further application flow
- Homebased - remote working
Key Skills, experience and behaviours
- Recruitment experience at a similar level
- Stakeholder engagement experience
- In-house recruitment, resourcing or agency recruitment experience
- Care sector experience desirable
- Team leadership skills and management experience
- Customer driven, sales focused approach
- Flexible, adaptable and able to manage change in a complex and emerging environment.
- Fully computer literate with a good working knowledge of word processing, databases and spreadsheets systems
- Committed to continuous improvement and personal development.
- Work collaboratively and cultivate strong relationships
- Calls out difficult issues or setbacks with confidence and support others to do the same
your application has been submitted