ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group is currently recruiting for a Head of Compliance to join the team liaising with Senior Management to ensure that compliance is at the heart of the business across the Medacs Global Group.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Remaining up to date on all aspects of compliance including, but not limited to legislative changes, Framework Requirements and NHS Employment Checking Standards
- Ensuring that live candidate banks are compliant and ready to work
- Ensuring that preparation for audits is done in a timely and accurate manner, working closely with divisional Compliance Manager and the Compliance Audit Manager
- Identifying compliance knowledge gaps across the business and help educate accordingly
- Meeting operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction is a high priority and customers receive responsive services in accordance with established Service Level Determinations and service designs
- Identifying, establishing, building and maintaining effective network links and relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Reporting on and escalating compliance concerns to higher management
- Proactively reviewing processes to ensure maximum efficiency and candidate experience
- Establishing Key Performance Indicators for team members to measure productivity and performance.
- Leading, coaching and managing a remote team
- Liaising with outsourcing partners to ensure the best delivery and outcomes for Medacs Global Group
- Managing cost within the compliance division
- Managing the entire complaints process for internal and agency staff.
- Ensuring that the Annual Performance Appraisals (APA) process is fully embedded for the team including development plans and career planning
- Undertaking regular individual and team meetings
- This will be a hybrid role involving working within our Stafford or Skipton offices a couple of times a week
The ideal candidate will have a compliance background at a similar level together with Framework requirements knowledge being highly desirable and excellent leadership skills.
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- A professional but fun and sociable team environment
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted