Medacs Healthcare are looking for a Care Coordinator to join our fantastic team based in Tameside
The ideal applicant will have a thorough understanding of the demands of a "Homecare" environment whilst constantly providing excellent customer service. This will be a full time role Monday - Friday and Bank Holidays. This role can be home based. If you believe this is your next challenge we would love to hear from you!
Our Care Coordinator role supports the Branch in the delivery of a high quality care service with responsibility for the deployment and management of care workers 365 days a year. This role works closely with the Care Manager and the Registered Manager to ensure we continuously meet our contractual KPIs, champion the Medacs Healthcare brand, whilst promoting our vision and values to create an excellent, compliant and good quality service.
- Responsibility for ensuring all care workers are fully briefed before commencing a care package.
- Responsibility for Care Worker rotas; creating consistent and stable rotas via zones and mini zones and ensuring rotas are produced and communicated in a timely fashion
- Responsibility for ensuring accurate availability is assigned to all care workers on the Coldharbour system
- Responsibility for ensuring all Service Users are kept fully up to date on any Care Worker changes, be it temporary or permanent
- Manage time-keeping and absences of the care workforce
- Develop a commercial relationship with service managers, Social Workers and Brokerage
- Ensure that all complaints and concerns reported through events are recorded on the computer record and that the complaints procedure is followed
- Ensure that all Service Users/clients and care worker files are up to date and relevant data scanned onto Coldharbour and any relevant information recorded on the appropriate section of Coldharbour
- Be fully aware of all contractual requirements as detailed in agreements with relevant local authorities/private clients
- Ensure you are working to and meeting all contract KPIs, identifying any areas for improvement, creating and implementing action plans where necessary
- Work closely with the Recruitment Team/Registered Manager to review candidate attraction/candidate flow, through workforce planning
- Maximise sales and gross margin through new and existing contracts/clients, efficient servicing of contracts/private clients, and ensuring all relevant Terms of Business and payment terms are issued
- Ensure at least 90% of rotas are templated
- Ensure no unfilled packages are handed over to Out of Hours and appropriate handover occurs with up to date information
- Ensure payroll/invoice requests/queries are dealt with accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure templated hours are matched to the Local Authority/private agreements
- Complete care calls with the community if required
To be successful in the role you will:
- Have a keen interest in health and social care with a strive for excellent customer service and to provide good quality care
- Have empathy, a caring nature, drive and ambition
- Ideally have an NVQ/QCF Level 2/3
Why work for Medacs Healthcare?
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- A professional but fun and sociable team environment
- EAP Service - we will provide you access to an industry leading Employee Assistance Programme, so if you're ever in a time of need, someone will always be there
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eye Care Vouchers
- 3% Contributory Pension Scheme after three months
At Medacs Healthcare, we take your safety seriously. We ensure that we meet all Government guidelines when it comes to Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The safety of our staff and service users is paramount.
Find out more why not apply today!
We pride ourselves on our ability to be flexible, responsive and respectful - truly valuing our employees and customers.
If you're interested, then click apply today with your most up to date CV!
your application has been submitted