Do you love managing the recruiting process?
Are you great at building relationships?
Would you like to be in a position where you can make an impact?
Then check out what it’s like to be an MSP Talent Consultant with Guidant Global!
We are looking for an experienced staffing/recruiting professional who will work onsite as a Guidant Global associate at one of our large-scale clients.
This person will:
- Develop long lasting professional relationships by partnering with hiring managers while becoming a SME for an exclusive client’s contingent staffing needs
- Collaborate with our network of staffing suppliers, to source and recruit qualified candidates for hiring managers
- Manage the candidate interview and onboarding process
- Review candidates that have been submitted by suppliers for open positions
- Provide ongoing training and Vendor Management System (VMS) support for hiring managers
As a Talent Consultant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Utilize your staffing industry experience to manage the staffing process for an exclusive client, including defining new requisitions, screening submitted resumes, coordinating the interview process, and overseeing the on-boarding process
- Partner directly with hiring managers and staffing suppliers, maintaining consistent communication and updates as a liaison between both parties.
- Apply the contractual terms, ensuring compliance with the client and suppliers while managing pricing, vendor neutrality, assignment duration, invoicing, and reporting
- Provide VMS and program training to client hiring managers and staffing suppliers
- Exhibit issue resolution by responding to requests with a strong sense of urgency
- Execute administrative tasks, including reporting, resume shortlisting, assignment tracking, and invoice approvals
Guidant Global is part of Impellam Group, one of the largest staffing companies in the world, and a leading provider of managed services and specialist staffing expertise in the UK and North America. Guidant Global is a new leader in total talent management, we provide high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to leading companies seeking outsourced recruitment solutions.
- Staffing Industry and or Vendor Management Systems (Fieldglass preferred)
- Recruiting and/or HR
- Communicate effectively
- Prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Problem solve and present recommendations to internal and external clients
- Negotiate pay rates effectively
- Ability to translate communicate requirements to generate specific report requests
- Work independently without direct supervision
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Passion for excellence
- Detail orientation
- Urgency and speed of response
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Staffing industry – preferably in Recruiting, Account Management, Managed Service Provider or related experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
"Guidant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted