MSP Program Manager
As the Program Director, you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office team assigned to a specific Guidant Global MSP client. You will be empowered to manage both the day-to-day operations and strategic development of the program in conjunction with the Client Sponsor and with the support of a dedicated Service Delivery team and Shared Back-Office Services team. We are looking for an experienced MSP Professional with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for excellence.
This position is located onsite at one of our large clients in Downtown Cleveland, OH.
In this position, you will ultimately be responsible for the following:
- Program Management > your top priority will be ensuring successful delivery of the ongoing program requirements including, but not limited to:
- Day-to-Day Operations – ensure SLA/KPI compliance is met at all levels;
- Supplier/Vendor Management – supplier rationalization and optimization;
- Client Relationship & Satisfaction Management – develop and maintain exceptional business relationships with key client stakeholders and sponsors;
- Project Management – overall responsibility for management and implementation of program/project modifications and enhancements;
- Billing, Reporting & Analytics – ensure accurate and timely billing, reporting and ongoing analysis (includes both scheduled and ad hoc requests).
- Program Leadership > working both independently and with Client Leadership, you will determine and deliver the overarching value proposition as well as provide subject matter expertise and guidance to Program Stakeholders for the following:
- Business Development/Opportunities for Program Expansion – ongoing evaluation and prioritization of program expansion opportunities;
- Contingent Workforce Management Trends – illustrate and incorporate an ongoing understanding of staffing, contingent workforce and general human resources trends;
- Continuous Improvement – use experience, data and analytics to drive improvements in program process, utilization and satisfaction;
- General Thought Leadership – be viewed as the subject matter expert to the client.
- Personnel management - day-to-day responsibilities, team dynamics, annual goals, performance management, career development, mentorship, etc.;
- Communication – delivery of relevant corporate, client and team communications;
- Issue Resolution – ongoing management and resolution of any program/team/people issues.
- Program Team Management & Development > a world class team is core to the success of any program; you will be responsible for overall Service Delivery team management including day-to-day tasks, communication, goal-setting and career development.
- Program Financial Performance > understanding and managing financial performance of the program is critical. This involves having a complete understanding of all components of the program P&L (headcount, spend, revenue, system costs, operating expenses & operating income) so as to meet/exceed annual budgets.
Individuals that will likely thrive in this role are those that have program and project management experience in Human Resources, Procurement or related functional areas. In order to succeed, individuals will need to be highly competent leaders who take initiative, yet are adaptable in dynamic environments, are able to routinely provide analytical and strategic thinking and are very comfortable delegating work to both direct and indirect reports (and ultimately holding them accountable for the finished work product)
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted