MSP Aging, Team Supervisor or Lead
Impellam Group is a leading provider of Managed Services and Specialist Staffing expertise primarily in the UK, Europe, Asia Pacific and North America. We provide fulfilling jobs through our specialist businesses across a broad range of sectors.
This position is within MSP Billing and is primarily responsible for all agings (AR and AP) to ensure timely client receipts and/or timely supplier payments. This position will also determine and resolve root cause of aging issues, establish SOPs and SLAs to ensure agings are timely and accurate, effectively communicate with PMOs, and determine process improvements to target to eliminate waste in current processes.
Competencies: Adaptability, Analytical, Cost Consciousness, Influential, Judgment, Written/Oral Communication, Organizational Support, Problem Solving, Professionalism, Team Work.
- Microsoft Excel - Intermediate to Advanced (Vlookup, SumIfs, Pivot Table)
- Reconciliations and financial concepts
- Ability to “see the big picture”, while also understanding the underlying details
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to assess key takeaways and summarize conclusions
- Must be able to recognize anomalies and/or critical situations, respond appropriately
- Excellent verbal & written communication, including executive summaries
- Strong knowledge and understanding of reconciliation practices
- Make timely, independent decisions
- Drive continuous improvement for aging processes, while ensuring management of metrics
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Minimum of 5 years of billing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted