Impellam is a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients
across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the U.K., North America,
Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. With a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading
brands across 106 locations, every year we connect carefully chosen candidates with good work at all
Job Title: PayBill Manager
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director of Shared Services
Job Type: Exempt, Full Time
Essential Job Functions:
To manage the payroll for both internal and contract/non-permanent workers and the invoicing of
contract workers, maximizing service, efficiency, problem solving, and technology and process for Payroll
and Billing to support the overall success of the business.
Effectively recruit, manage, develop and retain a team to deliver optimum performance and to ensure
that our clients receive a service in line with the expected service levels of the payroll and billing teams.
Ensure the business operates within all internal and external expectations and requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• To build strong relationships with clients, attending client meetings as require
• To support all team members in all activities, during periods of absence or increased workload
• To work on various systems, some of which may have a direct link with the client
• To ensure accuracy, diplomacy and data protection when collecting and cascading personal
• Understand the different requirements of each client ensure that the relevant documents are
uploaded to the appropriate system
• Ensure adherence to Company and client compliance standards
• Act as escalation point for payroll, billing and finance queries
• Ensure staff understand and work towards corporate and team goals.
• Lead and motivate the team to success
• Effectively carry out all daily/weekly/monthly reviews and annual appraisals, setting and
monitoring SMART KPI’s and objectives
• Support and coach direct reports to identify and action his or her training and development needs.
• Recruit employees in line with Impellam guidelines and standards.
• Retain and grow staff
• Leads by example
• Performance Management: encourages, mentors, grows team members and communicates
company information. Manages negative performance appropriately
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software
• Ability to prioritize and manage own workload in a fast-paced dynamic environment
• Problem solving skills
• Process driven
• Reliable and well organized
• Able to work within company and client procedures and standards
• Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work
• Sound business ethics and integrity.
• Able to build rapport both internally and externally.
• Strong understanding of industry and business.
• Able to work well under pressure.
• Strong sense of personal and corporate responsibility
• Business Acumen
• Problem solving and root cause analysis
• Bias to action, initiative
Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted