Technical Recruiting Manager
The Recruitment Manager will be responsible for building out a team that can support a fortune 100 client of ours. This person will also be responsible for hiring and supporting a recruiting team, providing day to day direction, and supporting the account through your own recruiting efforts.
- Identify and place various technical candidates
- Filter potential candidates out that have been provided by the recruitment team
- Determine job order prioritization to optimize the team’s output
- Train new and existing recruiters on best practices
- Drive your own book of business
- Assist in the screening, interviewing, and onboarding of contract and direct placement candidates
Why Work for Us
- Lorien supports several blue-chip accounts with a large volume of complex requisitions. With an average bill rate around $90 per hour, our average gross margin exceeds 20%.
- We are an established team of recruiters, sales professionals, and managers.
- Lorien is an Impellam Group company, a publicly traded entity based out of the UK. Impellam Group has pledged to double its size in the US in the next three years meaning there will be room for upward mobility.
Why Work in This Role
- The Recruiting Manager will get to build a team around them, while still building a craft in recruiting. It’s a position of high exposure within the organization.
- The account you will be supporting is a well-established account that generated 5 million dollars in revenue for the company last year.
What’re We Looking For
- 2-5 years of IT Recruitment or Account Management experience
- Strong understanding of search logic for highly technical skillsets
- Must be able to travel periodically to customer site
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required
Lorien is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted