MSP Talent Consultant
MSP Talent Consultant
Are you a staffing or human resource professional who enjoys working in a fast paced, detail-oriented role where you are contributing to the overall success of a collaborative team with a focus on administrative support?
As an MSP Talent Consultant you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific BarPellam Managed Service Provider client. You will be responsible for helping to administer the end to end contingent labor hiring process for client users, utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS). We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years overall work experience (prior experience working in the staffing or MSP industry would be helpful)
- Staffing and/or HR experience is strongly preferred
- Staffing Industry and or Vendor Management Systems helpful
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel and Word (PowerPoint preferred, but not required). Should be able to create pivot tables and use formulas in Excel.
Additional Required Skills:
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Problem solve and present recommendations to internal and external clients
- Ability to translate report requirements to generate specific report requests
- Help maintain and build positive team spirit
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Work independently
Job Duties Include:
- Monitor myFlexWorkforce mailbox and ensure timely initial response to all requests
- Complete requested revisions in VMS (Fieldglass), including supervisor changes, rate changes, financial cost center changes, project code changes
- Monitor assignment start and end dates – contacting managers and suppliers to confirm start information is complete; and follow-up on end dates to inquire about potential extensions
- Coordinate all Onboarding requirements to ensure compliance to client onboarding policies prior to start of assignment, follow-up with suppliers and or managers if items are not complete
- Troubleshoot and help to solve any on-boarding related issues
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports as necessary –Add and Change Report; manage timesheet reporting and approvals; draft timesheets; consideration for PMO dashboard management.
- Assist Talent Consultants with job requisition fulfillment needs, including confirming re-hire eligibility and coordinating interviews on hiring managers’ behalf
- Assist with monthly conversion compliance process; creating spreadsheets per supplier from the master; tracking when spreadsheets were sent and received and pro-actively monitoring and following up with suppliers for missing spreadsheets.
- Special Projects, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
"Barpellam is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted