Digital Marketing Business Partner
Impellam Group is a leading global talent acquisition and managed workforce solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses.
We are looking for a high performing Digital Marketing Business Partner to help deliver strong results to our North American businesses in this newly created role.
Requirements for this exciting role include:
- Degree in Digital Marketing or a related field.
- 3+ years’ digital marketing experience.
- Excellent working knowledge of all digital marketing channels and tactics across web and mobile, such as SEO, SEM, social media and email.
- Experience in working with content management systems; Sitecore experience desirable.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Proficient in using analytics tools, such Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, SEMrush and Conductor.
- Proficient at using data visualization tools, such as Google Data Studio and Power BI.
- Demonstrable experience in managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display, CPC and PPC advertising campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Current fluency with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Appreciation for UX and impact on user engagement with digital service touchpoints.
- Strong appreciation for placing customers and candidates at the heart of all digital marketing activities.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Familiarity with web design; basic knowledge of HTML and CSS desirable
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Team player able to perform in highly collaborative environment.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Great interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Support the SVP of Marketing, North America Marketing Business Partner, and Global Digital Marketing team in the fulfilment of the digital strategy.
- Content management will be a part of this person’s role.
- Publish content to the websites via our content management system (Sitecore)
- Collaborate with in-house teams and 3rd party suppliers for the delivery of the website roadmap.
- Support the migration of brand websites to the new content management system.
- Collaborate with other members of the marketing teams in the delivery of content programs and general website maintenance.
- Manage the performance of several of Impellam brand websites to optimize user journeys and improve conversion for candidates and clients.
- Monitor and maintain the brand’s SEO position.
- Help analyze the performance of digital service touch points, including client and candidate portals and brand apps from a user engagement perspective.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing activities and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Ensure timely and accurate delivery of niche digital marketing campaigns.
- Strategize, deploy and manage marketing automation (email marketing) programs.
- Research and forecast future digital service performance trends.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
Measures of Success:
- Brand SEO ranking benchmarked against competitors
- Visitor to applicant conversion funnel
- Visitor to client lead conversion
- Efficient PPC metrics
- Effective marketing automatic campaign performance
Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted