SR. IT DIRECTOR
Our Sr. IT Director will be working to build & develop a team that delivers the services that they are collectively responsible for. This team may include staff employed in Impellam, Impellam IT; specialist contractors; and the staff of vendors delivering services to us through the Delivery Framework. It also includes a cross team working within IT & with the business.
Will lead one or more Region/Global/Central, IT, Production, Control, Design, Digital, Vendor or Delivery Service teams as allocated from time to time and as specified in the Promise Based Commitment objectives allocated for a specified period.
This person will also lead the design of processes that are required to deliver and improve the service allocated to you using the appropriate industry standard approach (i.e. BUSDEVOPS/ Continuous Development/ ITIL/ COBIT/ AGILE/ CMMI) and seeking to continually lead the enhancement of execution quality in these process areas.
Other Key Duties Include;
- Leading the delivery of IT and Digital services/ technology to the business in order to drive Customer Value growth (as measured by Corporate EBITDA) through the use of technology, systems and technical innovation to gain market share, retain/ develop customers and drive growth through new sales, upselling and cross selling to existing customers.
- Leadership of the relationship between IT and the Impellam business in the business areas allocated to you and to wider IT Leadership. This allocation will be made in consultation with the appropriate business unit.
- Leadership of selected vendor and/ or IT buying categories as allocated to you to lead. This will be in consultation with the Impellam Group Procurement team.
- Leadership of selected projects in development, infrastructure and transformation as allocated from time to time.
- Delivery of appropriate Service Levels and Operational Level Agreements (SLA and OLA) for the benefit of service delivery to the Impellam business.
You will be measured on:
- Performance Against Promise Based Commitment role objectives specific to the role for the time period defined.
- Business Customer Satisfaction (Impellam IT Wide Customer Satisfaction Survey results).
- Team Engagement (Impellam Annual and Pulse team engagement surveys).
- Digital Innovation introduced to the Impellam organisation for business benefit.
- Cost of Service both within own management area and across IT as a part of a wider IT leadership role.
- IT Leadership teamwork – how the entire team contributes to Customer Service, Operational Efficiency, Customer Engagement and Profit for Impellam.
- Operational Excellence – achievement of promise based commitments to the business and customers as specified for IT within own management area and assisting other parts of IT to achieve theirs.
- Continuous Service Improvement (within the areas of responsibility and contributing to wider service improvements across IT as a part of wider IT leadership).
Required Skills/What’re We Looking For:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Experience of product development in a Digital environment, and cloud/ multi-cloud architecture using the Microsoft and Azure technology stack. Dot Net capable and familiarity with the low code Power Platform.
- Experience of integration using iPaaS technology (we use SnapLogic).
- Technology development and engineering experience. Making great technology work properly.
- Leadership of organisations, teams, both through direct line control and through ‘influence’ management.
- Management of clients, customers, IT services, IT change and ensuring that team members that I am responsible for meet their objectives and deliver IT services aligned to the needs of the business and the needs of their customers.
- If in doubt, then I go and ask the business what their objectives are and make sure that this is consistent with the strategic direction of the business and the things that matter to them for the benefit of Impellam.
- Management of Product Development Change Projects (and occasional Business-As-Usual (BAU) services), delivering value to the Impellam business especially around digital, channel, platform, integration, API and additional components that can be integrated to the Digital Core.
- Technological process improvement, driving Operational Efficiency and process improvement in all things that we do and at all stages of the IT value chain.
- Delivering great Customer Service through quick and decisive dialogue with the business, finding solutions to problems and ways to exploit commercial opportunity that drives revenue and Customer Value for the benefit of the whole organisation.
- Finding ways of bringing down the cost of technology through operational efficiency while keeping the quality of IT and business service up.
- IT Vendor Management and establishing the ground rules for the ways that selected vendors will work with Impellam in the delivery of their products and services, and in support of our Product Development.
- Service improvement, driving positive change within an IT team and working as a part of a wider team outside of my areas of experience and influence.
- Re-engineering of IT processes to deliver the best possible service to internal and external customers.
- Innovating in IT and finding ways in which cost effective technology can be used to reduce overall cost and improve customer service.
Why Work for Us
Impellam Group has pledged to double its size in the US in the next three years meaning there will be room for upward mobility. We pride ourselves on an employee centric culture, aiming to do staffing differently.
Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted