Guidant Global is part of Impellam Group, one of the largest staffing companies in the world, and a leading provider of managed services and specialist staffing expertise in the UK and North America. Guidant Global is a new leader in total talent management, we provide high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to leading companies seeking outsourced recruitment solutions.
As the Talent Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office team assigned to a specific Guidant Global MSP client. You will be empowered to deliver on the flawless execution of the day-to-day service and delivery to hiring managers. We are looking for an experienced MSP Professional with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for operational and customer service excellence.
- Responsible for processing new hires, terminations, extensions and general data changes in the VMS
- Responsible for driving ultimately service and delivery via the preferred staffing vendors to ensure all requisitions are covered in a timely manner with high quality candidates.
- Client Relationship & Satisfaction Management – develop and maintain business relationships with key client stakeholders and hiring managers
- General Thought Leadership – be viewed as the subject matter expert to the client; provide ongoing training and education for HR, Procurement & Client Hiring Managers
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication
- Mentor and develop external staffing partners to improve quality, speed, pricing, compliance
- Problem solve for hiring managers, local HR partners and other stakeholders
- Route reporting requests to internal reporting and analytics team for execution
- Passion for excellence
- Stress tolerance and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- High level of attention to detail
- Proactive approach to client follow up
- Urgency and speed of response
- High level of dedication and accountability
General Understanding of:
- MSP / Human Capital / Staffing
- Human Resources
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as part of a Managed Service Program or 5+ years of staffing industry/recruiting experience.
- Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider (MSP), Vendor Management Systems (VMS), Procurement, Human Resources (HR)
- MS Excel
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted