MSP Program Coordinator
Guidant Global is an established leader in the MSP industry, being voted as a top performing MSP provider three years in a row in SIA’s annual survey. As a Program Coordinator you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific Guidant Global Managed Service Provider client. You will be responsible for helping to administer the end to end contingent labor hiring process for client users, utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS) - Fieldglass. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment, can work independently and possess a strong attention to detail.
- Responsible for processing new hires, terminations, extensions and general data changes in Fieldglass (VMS)
- Coordinate with HR Service Delivery team for discrepancies between Fieldglass and client HRIS (WorkDay).
- Send weekly reminders to supervisor of contingent labor who have workers approaching their end date within the next 30 days
- Evaluates SOW requisition request with Manager to determine SOW vs Contingent Labor – monitor responses / feedback
- Uploads Signed SOW to Allergans vendor management system (VMS) - Fieldglass
- Enter Payment Characteristics in Fieldglass & attach signed SOW
- Submits SOW for Hiring Manager approval and vendor acceptance within Fieldglass.
- Tracks SOW contingent worker onboarding compliance by partnering with SOW vendors.
- Lead SOW revision process on a monthly basis. This process is executed via revisions within Fieldglass after contacting managers and suppliers as necessary
- Maintenance of the SOW in Fieldglass including financial cost center or project code changes, manager changes etc.
- Maintain weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- Special Projects and other duties as assigned by manager
- Staffing Industry and/or Vendor Management Systems such as Fieldglass a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel and Word
- Help maintain and build positive team spirit
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced and high volume environment
- 2-3 year of relevant administrative or coordinator experience preferred
- Prior experience working in the staffing or MSP industry would be helpful
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Problem solve and present recommendations to internal and external clients
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted