RENEWABLE ENERGY RECRUITER
Agency Recruiter – Full-time
Impellam Group is doubling the size of their Recruiting teams in 2021 – would you like to join a healthy/growing organization? If so, I would love to connect with you to learn more about your background. Seeking eager qualified/experienced recruiter to work in growing company. If you are looking for a new home Impellam Group might be just the right fit.
We carefully recruit and place seasoned business professionals whose unique skills will bolster the teams they join. We have veteran teams of recruiters who focus by industry and skill group, ensuring the best placement for the company, role, and work. We proudly apply our extensive experience, state-of-the-art technologies, processes, and industry insight to recruit, screen and select the right talent to help organizations WIN in an increasingly competitive marketplace.
- An opportunity to recruit within a wide variety of industries for our well-established and new clients.
- Collaborative team environment with the support of a Fulfillment Manager along with many mentors.
- State of the art recruiting tools and work environment.
- Back-office support allowing you to focus on your recruiting efforts.
The Renewable Energy Recruiter is an integral part of our team by managing all aspects of the recruiting cycle.
- Develops and executes recruiting strategy for the company.
- Regularly partners with hiring managers and other appropriate managers to anticipate and plan for staffing needs in advance of required start date.
- Continually improves recruiting effectiveness through the use of innovative recruiting strategies and sourcing techniques.
- Manages and participates in all recruiting events including but not limited to job fairs, on-campus recruiting, open houses, and public speaking events.
- Manages candidate sourcing; continually works to increase the number of recruiting sources available to the company.
- Carries out all pre-screening interviews and reference checks.
- Manages interviewing, assessment, and hiring of top-quality candidates.
- Ensures thorough background and reference checks are completed on all potential candidates prior to job offer; reviews information prior to making hiring recommendations.
- Continually reviews and evaluates recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings; implements changes as needed.
- Manages relationships with external agencies and vendors who advertise and promote targeted jobs.
- Develops and maintains relationships with colleges, agencies, and other sources of high-quality candidates.
- Design and deliver recruiting reports, tracking recruiting metrics, sources, and results.
- Assigns duties and monitors quality of work; assures staff conforms to organizational policies and procedures and government regulations.
- Provides day-to-day guidance and oversight of subordinates; actively works to promote and recognize performance.
- Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- EXPERIENCE IN RENEWABLE ENERGY REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent
- Four to six years related experience
- Experience in recruiting and staffing
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience working with various sourcing sites such as Linked in, Indeed, Zip Recruiter
- Experience with ADP is a plus
- Ability to work with all levels of management
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
Position will require sitting for long periods of time as well as occasionally lifting up to twenty-pound boxes.
About the Company:
Become part of a dynamic organization that values character, leadership, collaboration, integrity, and fairness as a way of life in conducting business.
Impellam is a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Our Managed Services providers are supported by talent-focused Specialist Staffing brands with deep heritages, vertical sector expertise and loyal candidate networks. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia and Europe. Working with them are 2,500 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 13 market-leading brands across 76 locations. Underpinning everything we do is our Virtuoso strategy which recognizes that it is our people who make the difference. Virtuosos make and deliver on promises and grow with their customers through sector, service or international expansion which ensures there is never a need for a customer or candidate to leave Impellam.
Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted