Strategic Project Manager
The Strategic Project Manager will be a part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific BarPellam client. The Strategic Project Manager can be based remotely, but will require travel to Minneapolis, MN and St. Louis, MO from time to time to assist the customer with key initiatives. You will be empowered to spearhead projects related to talent management and will have a voice with the customer on the end on evolving the end to end process for contingent labor, direct hire, and resource tracking programs. In addition, you will be involved in the management of key projects with the partnered VMS provider.
Ideal background includes strong program operations experience and project management experience
The selected resource will participate in the following activities.
(1) Work with program sponsors and PMO to prioritize and provide strategy to complete program initiatives
(2) Leverage knowledge of staffing market insights to provide guidance on next steps on strategic initiatives;
(3) Execute administrative tasks related to the tracking of initiative and follow up activities
(4) Exhibit leadership skills by working with the governance structure to re-prioritize outstanding tasks
(5) Aid the program manager in translating strategic initiatives into program operations
"Barpellam is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted