Guidant Global is part of Impellam Group, one of the largest staffing companies in the world, and a leading provider of managed services and specialist staffing expertise in the UK and North America. Guidant Global is a new leader in total talent management, we provide high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to leading companies seeking outsourced recruitment solutions.
As the Program Manager, you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office team assigned to a specific Guidant Global MSP client. You will be empowered to deliver on the flawless execution of the day-to-day operations in conjunction with the Client Sponsor and with the support of a dedicated Service Delivery team and Shared Back-Office Services team. We are looking for an experienced MSP Professional with incredibly high integrity, an inquisitive mind and a passion for operational and customer service excellence.
In this position, you will ultimately be responsible for the following:
• Program Management > your top priority will be ensuring successful delivery of the ongoing program requirements including, but not limited to:
• Day-to-Day Operations – work closely with the Service Delivery and back-office teams to ensure that day-to-day client requirements are being met; ensure SLA/KPI compliance is met at all levels;
• Supplier/Vendor Operations – actively manage the reporting and KPIs to ensure supplier performance for appropriate job category coverage, response timing and candidate quality; ongoing supplier rationalization and optimization;
• Billing, Reporting & Analytics > ensure accurate and timely billing, reporting and ongoing analysis (includes both scheduled and ad hoc requests); prepare weekly and monthly status reports on program activity and issues.
• Project Management – overall responsibility for management and implementation of program/project modifications and enhancements;
• Continuous Improvement – use experience, data and analytics to drive improvements in program process, utilization and satisfaction;
• Escalation Management – proactively identify and successfully manage through day-to-day issues that impact program performance and client satisfaction levels;
• VMS Management – build a strong relationship with the VMS Supplier to insure system performance to meet customer expectations
• Experienced with Business Intelligence Tools – Power BI preferred.
• Client Management
• Client Relationship & Satisfaction Management – develop and maintain business relationships with key client stakeholders and hiring managers;
• General Thought Leadership – be viewed as the subject matter expert to the client; provide ongoing training and education for HR, Procurement & Client Hiring Managers.
• Operations Team Management & Development > a world class team is core to the success of any program; you will play a significant role in the overall Service Delivery team management including day-to-day tasks, communication, goal-setting and career development.
• Personnel management – day-to-day responsibilities, team dynamics, annual goals, performance management, career development, mentorship, etc.;
• Communication – delivery of relevant corporate, client and team communications;
• Issue Resolution – ongoing management and resolution of any program/team/people issues.
Individuals that will likely thrive in this role are those that have program and project management experience in Human Resources, Procurement or related functional areas. In order to succeed, individuals will need to be highly competent leaders who take initiative, yet are adaptable in dynamic environments, are able to routinely provide operational/tactical thinking and are very comfortable delegating work to both direct and indirect reports (and ultimately holding them accountable for the finished work product).
• Staffing Industry, Managed Service Provider (MSP) , Vendor Management Systems (VMS) , Procurement, Human Resources (HR)
• Experience leading teams to meet service level agreements and key performance indicators relevant for MSP business performance
• Strong experience, and detail orientation, in report development, management, and QA
• Experience in identifying and leading initiatives for process improvement
• Project Management experience.
• Effective communication, presentation, time management, organization, and planning techniques
• MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Experienced with Business Intelligence tools and driving decisions using analytics
• Demonstrate excellent communication
• Mentor and develop internal team members and external staffing partners
• Problem solve and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management
• Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
• Build and execute project plans
• Manage data collection and reports for regular and ad hoc reporting needs
• Passion for excellence
• Stress tolerance and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
• High level of attention to detail
• Proactive approach to leading a team
• Urgency and speed of response
• High level of dedication and accountability
General Understanding of:
• MSP / Human Capital / Staffing
• Human Resources
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as part of a Managed Service Programs or Staffing management
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted