Senior Talent Marketing Manager
To effectively and innovatively create successful marketing campaigns with the purpose of attracting great candidates for our clients’ job vacancies, whilst supporting with the development of their employer brand within the local jobs market.
Working with the Marketing Talent Team, you will define and implement multi-channel recruitment marketing strategies for our client accounts, to support talent attraction and engagement across large volume or one-off niché hiring requirements, within many different sectors and specialisms. Likely activities will include industry research, employer brand and EVP analysis, targeted content creation and distribution, social recruiting, acting as a community manager, PPC, display and job-board advertising.
• Defining and implementing multi-channel recruitment marketing strategies to support talent attraction and engagement across several client accounts – likely activities will include industry research, employer brand and EVP analysis, targeted content creation and distribution, social recruiting, acting as a community manager, PPC, display and job-board advertising
• Briefing design and copywriting teams and external agencies to deliver high quality creative recruitment marketing campaigns
• Reporting, delivering ROI and demonstrating the value of digital marketing within the recruitment process
• Partnering with our on-site teams and presenting at client reviews
• Up-skilling our recruitment teams and helping to embed best practice talent attraction and engagement techniques
Skills required for the role
• Proven experience of talent attraction and creating a talent pipeline within a recruitment setting – you will ideally have a recruitment marketing background
• A marketing related degree, CIM or equivalent digital qualification
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• To be highly creative and able to pick up new technologies and innovations quickly
• Ability to work in a challenging and fast paced environment with enthusiasm
• To be a commercial self-starter with a proactive can-do attitude
- Open Communicator Open Communicators are able to communicate with honesty, clarity and empathy.
- Strategic Thinker Strategic Thinkers pay attention to the wider factors and bigger picture that will inform the decisions they make.
- Relationship Builder Relationship Builders are proactive in forming strong and lasting relationships with a wide variety of people.
- Connected Collaborator Connected Collaborators thrive in achieving results through teamwork.
- Progressive Problem Solver Progressive Problem Solvers take ownership for solving complex problems, making it better and delivering continuous improvement.
- Effective Delivery People strong in Effective Delivery are totally focused on delivering projects, services and outcomes in a methodical and systematic way.
- Customer Focused People who are Customer Focused are always focused on providing their internal and external customers with a high standard of service.
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted