Training & Communications Specialist
Main purpose of role:
The Training and Communications Specialist is responsible for writing effective change management communications and conducting implementation and operational training for internal and external clients.
• Responsible for planning and conducting training for new and existing clients and team members.
• Responsible for creating training documentation which include presentations and reference guides.
• Responsible for assessing current training and training documentation and recommending revisions in scope, format and content.
• Responsible for maintaining the training materials and other tools and functions associated with training.
• Responsible for change management communication plan for implementation projects.
• Responsible for creating and editing communications for internal and external clients and team members.
• Responsible for maintaining communication template library.
• Responsible for analyzing feedback to improve communication and training.
Skills required for the role
• Minimum of an Associate degree from an accredited institution in Human Resource Development, Communications, Business Administration, Education, or other related discipline.
• A minimum of two years prior training experience.
• Instructional design and development experience.
• Ability to create PowerPoint presentations and supporting materials using current instructional design techniques.
• Ability to effectively communicate with team members, team leaders, clients by phone, in person, or through written correspondence.
• Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
• Solid time management skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills. Ability to speak in public to large groups as well as small groups. At ease moderating both large and small groups.
• Strong writing skills. Ability to write clear e-mails, simple correspondence, training manuals, handouts, and step by step training procedures. Includes high attention to detail in all written material.
• Full working knowledge and ability to utilize the following software programs: Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook), MS Project, WebEx and Vision
Open Communicators are able to communicate with honesty, clarity and empathy.
Strategic Thinkers pay attention to the wider factors and bigger picture that will inform the decisions they make.
Relationship Builders are proactive in forming strong and lasting relationships with a wide variety of people.
Connected Collaborators thrive in achieving results through teamwork.
Progressive Problem Solver
Progressive Problem Solvers take ownership for solving complex problems, making it better and delivering continuous improvement.
People strong in Effective Delivery are totally focused on delivering projects, services and outcomes in a methodical and systematic way.
People who are Customer Focused are always focused on providing their internal and external customers with a high standard of service.
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted