Are you an aspiring?staffing or human resource professional who enjoys working in a fast paced, detail oriented role where you are contributing to the overall success of a collaborative team with a?focus on administrative support? ?Then a?Compliance Coordinator role may be the right place to start your HR career!
This position will sit at our beautiful office in Miramar, FL providing national support to our staffing teams.
In this role you will:?
- Process Background Check and Drug Screens according to each client’s requirement
- Be responsible for performance of Quality System procedures in relation to job description.
- Abide by company regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Be responsible for completion of new hire sign-up paperwork to Human Resources.
- Collect?missing onboarding and background documents.
- Participate in special projects as assigned.
- Knowledge of:
- Recruiting and Staffing Industry
- Microsoft Office
- Communicate extremely well, both verbally and in writing
- Manage multiple activities in a dynamic environment
- Critical thinking
- Technology Savvy
- Operating with a sense of urgency
- Miramar, , United States
- 1 + year?working?in a professional office environment?
- Data entry experience
- Staffing experience?
- Office coordinator and/or?administrative support?experience preferred
- Associates degree, High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Years Of Experience:
- 1+ to 2 Years
Level of Education:
- High School/Equivalent
Impellam Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
your application has been submitted