VMS Operations Technology Specialist
The US VMS Operations Technology Specialist participates as the configuration lead on various projects including the creation and implementation of technology and business solutions, working with implementation and operations teams to ensure that the technology is in line with new and existing customers’ business requirements. The scope of this position will include, but is not limited to, requirements creation, test script development, tracking progress, and owning the steps to arrive at resolution.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provide tier 2 support to MSP clients and program office teams
- Utilize a variety of Vendor Management Systems (VMS) such as SAP Fieldglass, IQ Navigator, Beeline, Coupa, etc.
- Collect, review and input data via flat files into VMS; audit output data and resolve errors where applicable
- Evaluate operational processes and procedures, identifying areas for improvement Assist with other dynamic duties as assigned by the US VMS Operations Manager
- Support MSP quality initiatives by managing all Program Change Requests (PCR’s) in compliance with MSP defined procedures and SLA's
- Initiate, recommend and implement solutions through designated channels
- Validate the successful implementation of solutions
- Follow written and verbal instructions as provided
- Articulate clearly through excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem solve and present conceptual information, including data analysis, to all levels of internal and external management
- Work with MSP cross-functional team members
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Desire to learn and grow technical skills
- Staffing, MSP and/or contingent workforce
- Vendor Management Systems
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Suite, primarily Word and Excel, or willingness and commitment to attain that skill level (or higher)Minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted