Help Desk Specialist
Are you a problem solver with an interest in technology? Would you like the opportunity to research and resolve technical issues while also focusing on customer service? Are you looking for a career with a long-term path?
Guidant is an industry-leading professional services firm delivering contingent workforce solutions to Global 1000 firms. Guidant continues to receive top industry recognition for its global solutions.
As a Help Desk Representative, you will have the opportunity to:
• Provide support to MSP clients, staffing partners, and program office teams
• Utilize a variety of Vendor Management Systems (VMS) technologies
• Evaluate in processes and procedures for MSP operations
• Enter all Help Desk calls and/or email inquiries into the MSP Help Desk application
• Assist with other dynamic duties, as assigned by the Support Services Manager
• Support MSP quality initiatives by managing all Help Desk activities for each engagement in compliance with MSP defined procedures and SLA's
• Initiate actions to prevent defects
• Identify and record any problems related to product, process and quality systems within the Help Desk application
• Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels
• Verify the implementation of solutions
• Monitor further processing until defects have been corrected
• Help desk ticketing systems
• Staffing, MSP, or contingent workforce
• Articulate clearly through written and verbal communication
• Problem solve and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management
• Work with MSP cross-functional team members
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Desire to learn and grow technical skills
• Minimum of 1-3 years of Technical Customer Service experience required
• VMS experience and Help Desk Application experience preferred
• Microsoft Office Excel and Word intermediate skills
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
Schedule Requirements: This position will require a schedule of 11AM - 8PM M-F.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted