Senior Project Manager
The Implementation Project Manager leads new and/or expansion projects including the implementation of technology and business solutions, leading implementation and operations teams to ensure that the technology configuration aligns with customers’ business requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project management of large-scale Guidant Global customer implementations.
- Creation and adaptations of implementation/project timelines.
- Daily/weekly management of deadlines and issue/inhibitor resolution.
- Management of direct and indirect internal and customer resources.
- Facilitation of customer and team status meetings, maintenance and distribution of project tracking and status documentation.
- Creation and implementation of change management plans working with customer project champion.
- Work with Guidant Global Communications and customer project champion to write/edit various communications, presentations, program guidelines, and training tools.
- Formal and informal interaction with customer stakeholders, project leads, and executive-level and plant/site-level leadership to complete the implementation.
- Coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of Organizational, Site and Functional Area assessment workshops.
- Guide the Training & Communications team with coordination/scheduling of implementation training sessions.
- Assists in the creation of Implementation processes, procedures and process maps reflecting industry best practices and lessons learned.
- Maintains knowledge of various VMS partner applications to support program workflow definition, initial configuration of customer instance, and to assist in responding to customer questions and concerns.
- Maintains a high level awareness of HR and purchasing practices.
- May assist with customer operational IT enhancements and other special projects.
- Utilizes project management skills of resource and task management, organization, planning, communication, presentation, and time management to successfully implement Guidant Global services.
- Manages all project resources to perform tasks according to plan and budget, as required.
- Assists the Director with the development and maintenance of the Guidant Global implementation methodology.
- Estimates time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project.
- Prepares or coordinates the preparation of Weekly Status Meeting documentation (e.g. agendas, action items and issues log, project time line, critical path Visio, risk mitigation plan, communication plan, training delivery matrices, etc.).
- Discusses project planning and issues with customer (as appropriate).
- Conduct project close-out and lessons learned meetings internally and with the customer.
- Must be able to travel 25%-35% of the time.
- Assists with sales analysis, proposal development, and Master Service Agreement review and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing, communications, presentation, human relations and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform problem resolution and present conceptual information to all levels of internal and external management.
- The ability to negotiate with Customers, Suppliers and Contractors.
- Ability to build positive team spirit.
- Ability to develop internal coaches.
- Ability to work with corporate IT Management, H.R. Management, Procurement Management, and Legal Department.
- Support Guidant Global’s quality organization initiatives:
- Initiate actions to prevent defects.
- Identify and record any problems related to product, process and quality systems.
- Initiate, recommend, or provide solutions through designated channels.
- Verify and follow procedure in the implementation of solutions.
- Perform internal and external data gathering.
- Build and execute project plans.
- Knowledge of the following tools: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office Automation Tools: Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows, Web Applications and client sharing platforms.
Supervisory / Leadership:
- Ability to provide business/technical support and training to all team members in the Guidant Global Program Office.
- Problem solving capability with local and regional staffs.
- Human Capital Management/Workforce Planning and VMS technology experience are preferred.
- Minimum of five years consulting services management or project management experience.
- Minimum of five years outsourcing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Sales or Computer Science. MBA, MA a plus.
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted