Talent Acquisition Specialist- North America
Impellam Group is a leading Global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider that delivers bold promises to help build better businesses. Our Managed Services providers are supported by talent-focused Specialist Staffing brands with deep heritages, vertical sector expertise and loyal candidate networks. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia and Europe. Working with them are 2800 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 76 locations. Underpinning everything we do is our Virtuoso strategy which recognizes it is out people who make the difference.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialists your typical day may include collaborating with key Hiring Managers to understand the talent needs of their business, drafting and posting job descriptions, interviewing candidates, scheduling interviews, supporting the offer process and tracking and supporting candidates through their recruitment journey.
The most important characteristic of our TA team is that we love helping our business leaders find the best talent in the market. Impellam is a place where we work better, together. Our job is to partner, advise and support the organizational growth strategies.
Our North America corporate office calls Atlanta home but we understand the importance of promoting a working environment that is responsive to the changing needs of today’s workforce and as such offer flexible and remote working.
This job might be a fit for you if:
- You have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and source a high volume of candidates.
- Build strong relationships with a diverse group of people at different levels.
- You communicate clearly. You write well, speak eloquently and you are comfortable communicating over the phone, on video (Teams) and in writing.
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure.
- You are extremely organized and be attentive to detail (anything worth doing is worth doing right).
- You are motivated and driven. You love using your initiative to volunteer for new challenges without being asked. You enjoy taking ownership of your role and truly like being able to make a difference.
- You are able to work independently when needed and also be an excellent team player.
Extra Awesomeness we would like to see:
- Bachelor’s degree, prefer Human Resources, Psychology, Business or related field of study.
- Experience working in a Corporate environment or a combination of corporate and agency environments.
- Recruitment experience in Life Science, Technology and the Engineering space will be highly favorable.
Other Important Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
The most Important piece of all, our EEO Statement:
Impellam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
your application has been submitted