Job title: Report Analyst
Accountable to: Manager, Reporting & Analytics
Accountable for: Developing, producing and maintaining recurring customer and internal reports
Main purpose of role
- Support and work with the on-site teams to ensure the accurate and timely production of the monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Production of ad-hoc reports as required by the business and clients.
- Learn appropriate and effective use of VMS (e.g. Fieldglass, Beeline, IQN, Provade, Coupa), including how to prepare reports and properly utilize report data.
- Critically evaluate data and information from various sources and deliver impactful observations, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Assist in maintaining team tools/documentation to ensure information updates/changes are accurate and consistent
- Perform special projects as assigned
Skills required for the role
- Data visualization capabilities
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Exceptional level of attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent time management skills and the ability to hit aggressive deadlines and cope with regular interruptions
- Ability to efficiently gather data from various sources for reporting and analysis
- Team player who can effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
Skills desirable for the role
- Knowledge of Microsoft Power BI
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years
"Guidant Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted