Guidant Global is part of Impellam Group, one of the largest staffing companies in the world, and a leading provider of managed services and specialist staffing expertise in the UK and North America. Guidant Global is a new leader in total talent management, we provide high quality, tailored Managed Service Provider (MSP) and Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) solutions to leading companies seeking outsourced recruitment solutions.
Are you a staffing or human resource professional who enjoys working in a fast paced, detail oriented role where you are contributing to the overall success of a collaborative team with a focus on administrative support?
As an Operations Coordinator you will be part of a dynamic Program Management Office assigned to a specific Guidant Group Managed Service Provider client. You will be responsible for helping to administer the end to end contingent labor hiring process for client users, utilizing a Vendor Management System (VMS). We are looking for self-motivated individuals who thrive in a fast paced environment and possess a strong attention to detail.??????
- Monitor assignment start and end dates – contacting managers and suppliers to confirm start information is complete
- Coordinate all Onboarding requirements to ensure compliance to client onboarding policies prior to start of assignment, follow-up with suppliers and or managers if items are not complete
- Update client systems with on-boarding requirements, if necessary
- Troubleshoot and help to solve any on-boarding related issues
- Maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports as necessary –Add and Change Report; manage timesheet reporting and approvals; consideration for PMO dashboard management.
- Complete requested revisions in VMS, including supervisor changes, rate changes, financial cost center changes, project code changes
- Assist Talent Consultants with job requisition fulfillment needs, including confirming hire eligibility and coordinating interviews on hiring managers’ behalf
- Maintaining contract/contact documentation
- Special Projects, as needed
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Staffing Industry and or Vendor Management Systems helpful
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly with Excel and Word (PowerPoint preferred, but not required). Should be able to create pivot tables and use formulas in Excel.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both written and verbally
- Prioritize multiple tasks and demonstrate proper time management
- Problem solve and present recommendations to internal and external clients
- Ability to translate report requirements to generate specific report requests
- Help maintain and build positive team spirit
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- Work independently
- Passion for excellence
- Professionalism in work product and behavior
- Detail orientation
- Stress tolerance
- Urgency and speed of response
- Minimum 1-3 years overall work experience (prior experience working in the staffing or MSP industry would be helpful)
- Staffing and / or HR experience is strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
"Guidant Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law."
your application has been submitted