Impellam is a fast-paced international staffing company, whose North America corporate office calls Atlanta home. We are looking for an experienced Azure Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join a growing delivery team responsible for a mix of BAU Services as well as contributing to a larger cloud uplift & group digitalization program. You will act as an Azure SME within the team and have an influence over the design, implementation and support of the infrastructure that supports our global information systems.
You will have an ability to manage through ambiguity and multitask across competing priorities. You will always be learning and looking for ways to improve and solve problems as you support Impellam’s Azure cloud migration.
- Continue to develop and enhance the relevant technologies related to our Azure cloud environment.
- Ensure the IT infrastructure (incl. servers, networking, AD, and associated services) are efficiently & effectively implemented, administered, secured, and maintained.
- Resolve incidents and issues escalated to the Cloud Infrastructure Team.
- Provide quality solutions, and support projects and change through active collaboration with the wider service and product teams.
- Apply, promote and endorse best practices in accordance with ITIL & Agile principals and adherence to Cyber Essentials +, ISO27001 and SOC 2 standards.
- Accurately document systems and processes mentoring your peers and ensuring effective knowledge transfer across the teams.
- Attention to detail, with the ability to strictly follow and create processes.
- Analytical thinker, with the ability to understand multiple information streams.
- Delivers on promises, taking ownership and managing expectations realistically.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasks with ease and a continual focus on quality.
- Naturally empathetic and passionate about providing great service.
- Encourages team working and collaboration.
- Open and honest – with an ability to constructively challenge the status quo to drive improvement.
About Your Experience
- Active Directory and Azure AD solutions (AADDS, Azure AD Connect).
- Azure network topologies and technologies including WAFs and Firewalls.
- Azure monitoring, alerting, and logging tools (Azure Monitor / Log Analytics).
- Azure HA/DR, scaling, and backup solutions (ASR, Azure Backup/VEEAM).
- Configuring and troubleshooting Conditional Access.
- Advanced PowerShell/Scripting; infrastructure as code (Terraform).
- Managing and maintaining an M365 environment/Windows Server 2012+Managing and maintain an Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD) environment/Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktop service (CVADs).
- Experience in Azure SQL managed instances, elastic pools a benefit Experience with Azure Migrate for migration of on-premise services to Azure.
- Azure DevOps Build and Release pipelines.
- Experience in supporting Dynamics environments (CRM; Operations& Finance, HR) a plus.
- Good Understanding of ITIL Processes, Change and Problem management.
- AZ-900 & AZ-104 : Microsoft Azure Fundamentals / Administrator is desirable.
EEO Statement: Impellam provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
your application has been submitted