Product Training Manager
London / Home Based (Flexi) With UK Office Visits
Impellam are looking for an experienced Product Training Manager to join our STEM recruitment business which comprises of Lorien, SRG and Carbon 60. As a business, we are currently in the process of implementing a new CRM called Bullhorn.
The Product Training Manager will work with the Bullhorn project team to lead and manage on all aspects of the Bullhorn Product training. The Training Manager will deliver a blended training schedule to internal stakeholders, ensuring that our recruitment teams have the skills and confidence to use Bullhorn to its full potential. This will include the design, delivery and evaluation.
The Product Training Manager will have a passion for training and developing exciting content, which challenges the norms and offers new and interesting ways of learning. Communication skills are at the heart of this role as well as managing relationships with learners and stakeholders across all levels of the STEM business.
This role has the flexibility of remote working, however regular visits to our offices across the UK will be required. The successful applicant will be responsible for training design, training delivery and training evaluation.
Role responsibilities will include:
Product Curriculum Training Design
- Working with the project team to develop and maintain a training matrix of 'bite sized' modules grouped to internal customer requirements
- Generating high-quality learning materials utilising a range of media
- Designing and creating training materials for new releases of Product functionality utilising a variety of delivery methods
- Maintaining, updating and continually enhancing the Product Training Curriculum.
Product Training Delivery
- Scheduling and organising training sessions
- Delivering blended training for all relevant staff and new starters
- Delivering training to the business on all new product releases.
- Designing a training evaluation process and identify potential training gaps
- Designing training reports demonstrating the efficacy of training
- Reporting back to the business on the effectiveness of the training.
- Working closely with the End User Community and Product Team to identify enhancements
- Developing and implementing appropriate training solutions for ongoing enhancements.
- Recognised training qualifications
- Experience of training within the recruitment industry/ experience of delivering systems product training (knowledge of Bullhorn would be advantageous)
- Experience of learning techniques and strategies, identifying the most appropriate delivery mechanism for training programmes
- Experience of Powerplatforms would be advantageous
- Experience of being subject matter expert on all training requirements
- Highly developed facilitation, communication, coaching and presenting skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure with attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently and independently
- Flexible, resilient and positive through organisational growth and other challenges
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Word, Excel, Powerpoint and other Microsoft Office applications.
All applications are confidential - apply today for an immediate interview.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted