Student Recruitment Coordinator
(Emerging Talent - High Volume Programme Screening)
Blend of flexi "Home" and "Office" Manchester
Salary Negotiable: £20k-£22k + Benefits
Your new company:
SRG is the UK's number one specialist scientific recruitment agency, working with the chemicals, life sciences and clinical industries to find talented individuals for a range of scientific and engineering roles. Based in Media City (and from home) we are looking for a Student Recruitment Screening Coordinator to join the Emerging Talent Team. The key purpose of the role is to support one of SRG's biggest and longest serving clients with all the Graduate Recruitment Scheme / Program intake.
Main Purpose of Role:
This particular vacancy sits within the Emerging Talent Space for this client. The role of the Student Recruitment Coordinator within the Recruitment Team is to support them by screening a large volume of student applications thoroughly and fairly against key criteria set by our client. You will play a critical part in helping manage the co-ordination of our candidate pipeline against client's requests, processes and within key time frames and help populate and arrange Graduate Assessment Days. All accurate application tracking will be required onto our client specific system and data reporting request will be part of your role.
- Screening written applications against set criteria
- Identifying low performing pipelines and flagging to Programme Team Leader
- Resolving applicant queries via phone and programme inbox
- Arranging assessment centres through booking of candidates
- Sharing assessment centre feedback with unsuccessful candidates
Skills Required for the Role:
- Previous recruitment experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and mange own workload
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally
- Be able to multi-task
- Good team player
- A natural "organiser" who enjoys seeing activities completed
- Is comfortable communicating on the phone and over email
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment is key
Please note this is not an entry level role - you need to have some form of recruitment experience to be considered for this opportunity.
A huge element of this role is screening candidates videos and applications and then arranging multiple interviews while populating high volume assessment days for graduates for the client. You will be spinning many different plates at any one time and will need to demonstrate your ability to multi task in such a busy environment.
In return, SRG will provide full and ongoing training on both a one-to-one and classroom basis to nurture your professional development, a positive working environment and genuine career prospects. We offer work from home and full flexible working in terms of hours and how they are worked. The roles included bonuses, incentives and a flexible benefits package.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
Flexible, but ideally Manchester or surrounding areas - Due to COVID a real blend of working from Manchester and working "remotely" from home.
All applications are confidential - for more information, please feel free to contact directly for an immediate interview.
Please send your CV in the first instance - All communication will be confidential
your application has been submitted