Medacs Healthcare is a leading healthcare staffing company and part of Medacs Global Group providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors.
We are now recruiting for a Client Solutions Manager to join our team to work collaboratively with the Head of Client Services to understand the market, make initial contact with potential clients and generate new leads for Staff Bank solutions. Attending client meetings and deliver presentations where required on MGG's services. Contributing to the growth of MGG and the Litmus Workforce Solutions brand in the UK through the expansion of existing client relationships and the identification, targeting and acquisition of new customers.
· Identifying key sales leads for solutions targets.
· Supporting the existing Workforce Solutions team as a Subject Matter Expert, specifically in new services such as Nursing Staff Bank.
· Supporting the operational implementation of frameworks, new contract awards and client strategy into operations.
· Manage the sales pipeline and delivery for a specified group of customers for Staff Bank solutions.
· Customer retention, acting as the SME
· Introduce new solutions to the top 50 customers in partnership with existing Workforce Solutions colleagues.
· Support Business with contract queries.
· Ensure there is a signed, up to date call off agreement in place for all existing clients within your territory.
· Ensure all SLA requirements and KPI's are communicated to all key internal stakeholders including finance and operations and plans are in place to meet the requirements/KPI's relating to permanent solutions.
· Support the completion of framework tenders and ITT's relating to Staff Bank.
· Identify solutions leads and communicate to the Head of Client Solutions.
· Identify target customers through the use of data.
· Attendance at customer public board meetings
· Working with the Head of Client Solutions to map the relevant territory and complete a two-year forecast of Staff Bank wins, supported by a detailed strategy of win themes and measures of success.
· Manage and update sales cloud including opportunities, key contacts, visit reports and contract information.
Ideally you will have operational experience within an NHS Staff Bank (internal or externally managed), previous account management and knowledge of the healthcare recruitment market, be experienced in winning staff bank contracts and have written and delivered customer presentations.
Key Skills, Experience and Behaviours
* Business Development
* Account management
* Ability to build and develop key relationships
* Effective communication skills - verbal and written
* Planning and organising
* Influencing and leading
* Commercial awareness
* Understanding of MI and how this supports customers to realise their goals
* PC Literate
Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. There-fore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted