ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Healthcare are currently looking for an International Resourcing Consultant to join our International healthcare recruitment team based in London. The team specialises in the permanent recruitment of skilled Doctors, Nurses and Allied Health professionals into the Middle East and cruise ships across the world.
You will be responsible for ensuring that there is a constant supply of candidates who meet the criteria and needs of our clients so that permanent international vacancies can be filled within the required timeframes.
You will be involved in the following key result areas;
- Candidate attraction, marketing, and advertising job vacancies, sourcing strong talent, screening CVs and formatting CVs
- Growing and maintaining a strong pipeline of candidates using a variety of techniques
- Keeping the candidates fully informed on all new work opportunities and details of jobs and promote new vacancies through candidate marketing calls.
- Database management
- International, Middle East and Cruise ship inbox management
- Maintaining up to date records of all candidates shared with Recruitment Consultants
- Ensuring a continuous candidate pipeline in line with quality standards and clients' expectations
- Checking candidates' eligibility
- Assisting with recruitment campaigns and marketing events
- Monitoring industry trends
- Keeping informed of new policies and procedures in the recruiting countries.
An experienced sales orientated healthcare Resourcer or Recruiter with ideally some exposure to international permanent recruitment.
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- Commission on placements
- Potential for hybrid working (time spent working in the London office and working from home remotely)
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
Medacs Healthcare is part of Medacs Global Group a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs Global Group is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted