Medacs Global Group managed services division is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join their Manchester team.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be managing the supply of candidates through the Managed Service through regular contact and relationship building with the client base and outsource suppliers.
Some of the key responsibilities :
- Take ownership of all Client requirements
- Act as first point of contact for any client or supplier queries
- Manage shift requirements and cascades to all agreed suppliers to ensure maximum coverage of all vacancies
- Manage the reports from systems and keep all jobs updated and data entered correctly
- Manage all bookings within the system ensuring timely feedback and booking confirmations
- Ensure that workers compliance is checked in line with agreed compliance processes
- Maximise group fill and achieve fill rates in line with Service Level Agreement
- Escalate any client issues which need help resolving
- Develop and manage client and agency relationships
- Attend meetings with agencies with the Regional Account Manager to feedback on performance
- Ensure timesheets and billing is handled in a prompt manner
Ideally you will have a recruitment industry and/or sales experience with healthcare or nursing market knowledge being highly desirable.
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted