ur Workforce Solutions division is currently looking for Workforce Solutions Administrator to join the team working onsite in Wrexham.
About the role:
Your role will be to support Managed Service to deliver its contractual obligations and duties could include dealing with pay queries, timesheet monitoring, inputting shifts and bookings on system, compliance checking and chasing, maintaining up to date candidate profiles on the database and providing help desk support to candidates and trust service users.
- Providing telephone help desk to client contacts and candidates and agencies
- Managing the inbox ensuring all queries are responded to or directed to appropriate team member to action within agreed timescales
- Supporting as necessary pre-employment check process and inputting documentation as required onto the system
- Processing and checking compliance for internal and external candidates and chase any missing documentation in line with NHS Employer and Framework standards.
- Scanning all complete files
- Inputting jobs / bookings and rotas onto the system as required
- Allocating and confirming candidates into shifts
- Ensuring all timesheets are submitted and processed in line with cut off deadlines and liaise with payroll and MGG finance regarding invoicing
- Checking pay files against bookings report
- Resolving payroll and finance queries
To be successful in this role you will need to be a strong administrator, with first class customer service skills, organised and accustomed to working within a procedure driven role.
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities both face-to-face and through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
- Employee referral/refer-a-friend scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted