ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs is currently recruiting for a Workforce Solution Consultant on a FTC (9 months) to join the team onsite in Wrexham, Wales where you will manage the supply of candidates through regular contact and relationship building with suppliers.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of all Client requirements
- Acting as a first point of contact for any client/supplier queries
- Managing shift requirements and suppliers to ensure maximum coverage of all vacancies
- Managing and reporting from the system, keeping all jobs updated in the system and data entered correctly
- Updating client systems as required and in accordance to agreed protocols
- Informing Workforce Solutions Operations Manager or Client Manager of any client issues which need help resolving
- Managing client and agency relationships
- Ensuring timesheets and billing is handled in a prompt manner
Ideally you will have a recruitment background with healthcare market knowledge being highly desirable.
In return for your hard work, Medacs Global Group will provide you with:
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to 8 bank holidays), as we value work/life balance
- A professional but fun and sociable team environment
- Ongoing mentoring and training opportunities through our e-learning system
- A clear and achievable path for career progression to enable you to reach your full potential
- Life assurance cover
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted