MI Assistant Analyst - London
Lorien Resourcing is currently searching for an MI Assistant Analyst to be aligned and support one of the companies biggest and most successful RPO clients. (Big 4 Consultancy)
The RPO MI Analyst is responsible for providing reporting and insights at all levels of the platform, to both central teams and central stakeholders. On top of Management Information, the MI Analyst will take control of the account billing process and work closely with the Client Service Director to identify ways to improve data governance across the RPO platform
Since 1977, Lorien has been a major player in the IT Recruitment industry, working with some of the largest and most prestigious organisations across the UK and Europe to provide innovative permanent and contract IT staffing solutions. Our people have helped us make the difference, and they define the culture - professional, quality and service driven, high on recognition and rewards, and minimal politics.
Impressively, even after all this time we are still looking to expand our business and with new RPO / MSP client wins, reporting has become increasingly more of an important part of the service to our clients.
It is the responsibility of the MI Assistant to support the Account Director with the reporting of Management Information (MI) to the clients, vendors and Lorien's Senior Management Team by performing the following tasks:
- Compilation of client specific MI reports from various data sources.
- Produce MI reports in format suitable for client distribution.
- Analysis and investigation of data related to performance against client KPI's and SLA's.
- Responsible for the timely delivery of an MI suite including regular reporting, data analysis, performance tools.
- Responsible for building and maintaining tools, reporting and dashboards in Excel.
- Working closely with the client MI team to drive continuous improvement across the reporting suite.
- Drive continuous improvement of data quality in client recruitment systems.
- Provision of account analysis and account reconciliation information that relates to billing activities of the platform
- Use reports and exploratory analysis to identify potentially problematic data, make corrections, and eliminate root cause for a range of complex data problems i.e. input errors or inadequate field edits, and recommend possible solutions
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Advance knowledge of Excel with the ability to perform Vlookups, convert data to pivot tables and graphs and macros & formulas
- Experience of working in a client/customer and service delivery focused environment is highly desirable
- Previous experience working in MI/analytics, business reporting, client focused environment
- Interpreting & Analysing SLA's, KPI's, OLA's
- A degree in IT, Computer or Information Science or a Business discipline is preferable.
- Understanding of ATS/VMS/CRM platforms and how the front-end configuration and data flows work is desirable
- Written presentation skills using Powerpoint
- Organisational skills
- Analytical skills with verbal and numerical reasoning
All applications will be confidential. Please submit your details for an immediate interview
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted