Join our Blue Arrow family and take the next step in your recruitment management career by becoming the Executive Manager of the Milton Keynes branch.
You will be maximising the branch gross margin and operating profit through the effective management of the branch in line with agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), maintaining service excellence and embracing Blue Arrow's promise based culture.
Location: UK & Ireland
Reports to: Regional Director/Operations Director
Developing new business by driving the sales activity through identifying budget holding decision makers and hiring managers within the relevant market sectors
- Prepare and action a structured sales plan that demonstrates an understanding of the local market within which the team operates
- Proactively build productive business relationships with both existing and prospective clients through regular programmed contact management activity
- Arrange and attend sales and service visits
- Develop and support tenders and proposals as appropriate in response to client and bid team requests
- Develop key clients and recognise when other subsidiary brands can use Blue Arrow's services
- Actively develop mutually beneficial relationships outside of internal and external peer group
- Ensure that all customer relationships are on a journey to achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow
- Carry out regular service level evaluations in line with the Blue Arrow's client, contract and legal expectations, taking appropriate corrective action as necessary
- Build and maintain cost effective relationships with third party suppliers to meet service level commitments
- Provide customer focused solutions whilst working independently on own initiative
- Recruit, motivate and retain appropriate team members and ensure the team are trained and developed to support business requirements and individual potential
- Influence change positively and ensure this is embraced at all levels through effective communication and the adoption of a promise based culture
- g and development of knowledge and ideas
An experienced and successful Recruiter looking for career advancement with great relationship building skills and with the sales and management ability to drive the business forward.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Bonuses and performance based salary reviews and a clear career path
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- In house training and e-learning
- Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace hybrid working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Blue Arrow, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted