If you're interested in a career in recruitment and are passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing exceptional services to clients and candidates, then join our Medacs Global Group family which contains brands such as Medacs Healthcare and Global Medics.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Global Group (MGG) is currently recruiting for a fixed term contract Managed Service Administrator role until December 2022. This is a hybrid role working remotely and travelling to Leamington Spa 2-3 days per week.
Here's some of the key responsibilities:
- Providing telephone help desk to client contacts, candidates, and agencies
- Managing the inbox ensuring all queries are responded to or directed to appropriate team member to action
- Supporting as necessary pre-employment check process and inputting documentation as required onto the system
- Processing and checking compliance for internal and external candidates
- Scanning all complete files as required
- Inputting jobs / bookings and rotas onto the system as required
- Allocating candidates into shifts
- Ensuring all timesheets are submitted and processed in line with cut off deadlines
- Liaising with payroll and finance regarding invoicing
- Supporting the onboarding of candidates into labs
You will need to be process driven, with good administrative skills and an enthusiastic approach coupled with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service.
We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Medacs Global Group is a leading global healthcare workforce solutions provider. We provide a range of services including staffing, managed services, staff bank, occupational health, workforce consulting, social care and homecare through our specialist brands; Medacs Healthcare, Global Medics and Litmus Workforce Solutions.
Established in 1990, we have an enviable reputation for providing high quality locum, temporary and permanent doctors, nurses, allied health professionals, clinical assessor and care workers. We are the largest provider of locum doctors to the NHS and largest supplier of specialist healthcare managed services outside of the United States.
MGG have operations across the United Kingdom, Ireland, Middle East, India, Australia and New Zealand, the Medacs Global Group and as a member of Impellam Group, our teams are part of a global community of over 2,500 people.
The MGG family is welcoming, innovative and empowering. Some of our staff have been with MGG for over 20 years who have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share with those who are new to the healthcare recruitment sector. We believe that if we treat our own people well, our clients and candidates will receive the best possible service from our people.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted