Student Recruitment Team Leader
(Emerging Talent - High Volume Programme Screening)
Blend of flexi "Home" and "Office" Manchester
Salary Negotiable: £24k-£26k + Benefits
Your new company:
SRG is the UK's number one specialist scientific recruitment agency, working with the chemicals, life sciences and clinical industries to find talented individuals for a range of scientific and engineering roles. Based in Media City (and from home) we are looking for a Student Recruitment Screening Coordinator to join the Emerging Talent Team. The key purpose of the role is to support one of SRG's biggest and longest serving clients with all the Graduate Recruitment Scheme / Program intake.
Main Purpose of Role
This particular vacancy sits within the Emerging Talent Space for this client. You will manage and lead a team of Student Recruitment Coordinators / Programme Screening Coordinators who will be pre-screening large volume student applicants for various Graduate Schemes and help populate Assessment Days with successful applicants for the Client. You will manage all aspects of day to day recruitment co-ordination, operational delivery and account management, through strong relationships with Hiring Managers.
Closely monitoring pipeline volumes and producing data for the Programme Manager and stakeholders to analyse, resolving front line queries, ensuring the process is running smoothly and we are on track to hit key dates within the time line. Ensuring we achieve positive customer feedback.
- Working with stakeholders within a recruitment environment
- Prioritising pipelines
- Ensuring screening co-ordinators achieve key activity within set time lines
- Analysing pipeline volumes against demand required
- Creating reports from the applicant tracking system to assist with pipeline tracking
- Managing a team of screening co-ordinators
- Assessing daily tasks and actions of the screening Co-Ordinator's
Skills Required for the Role
- Previous recruitment experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for IT, including strong word and excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to prioritise and mange own workload
- Reliable and well organised
- Self-starter and able to work independently
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally
- A natural "organiser" who enjoys seeing activities completed
- Is comfortable communicating on the phone and over email
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment is key
- Demonstrable experience coordinating multiple processes
Please note this is not an entry level role - you need to have some form of recruitment experience to be considered for this opportunity.
A huge element of this role will be managing and coordinating a team who will responsible for screening high volume candidates videos and applications and then arranging multiple interviews while populating high volume assessment days for graduates for the client. You will be spinning many different plates at any one time and will need to demonstrate your ability to multi task in such a busy environment.
In return, SRG will provide full and ongoing training on both a one-to-one and classroom basis to nurture your professional development, a positive working environment and genuine career prospects. SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
Flexible, but ideally Manchester or surrounding areas - Due to COVID a real blend of working from Manchester and working "remotely" from home.
All applications are confidential - for more information, please feel free to contact directly for an immediate interview.
Please send your CV in the first instance - All communication will be confidential
your application has been submitted