ONSITE CLIENT SERVICES RECRUITMENT MANAGER
1st GENERATION - FULL MSP SOLUTION - ALL RECRUITMENT FUNCTIONS
London City Based + WFH
Lorien Resourcing is looking to recruit an Onsite Client Services Recruitment Manager / Onsite Recruitment Account Manager for a brand new, 1st generation MSP customer in London. You will be working onsite for a great client in the Insurance Sector who is at the top of their respective field. Lorien provides clients with strategic recruitment solutions such as RPO / MSP / MV to support all aspects of its recruitment activity. Lorien ensures our client adopts the relevant recruitment 'best-practices' to meet all of its recruitment needs.
This is a standalone role on client site where you will be solely responsible for the full contract recruitment delivery while continuously developing stakeholder relationships onsite. This will be across all functions of the business such as IT / Tech / Finance / Insurance / Corporate Functions. As a result, this opportunity would suit an established, experienced Onsite Recruitment Business Partner, Client Services Manager or Onsite Account Manager with a proven background in an MSP environment. Being a standalone role on client site means we cannot afford to put someone onsite in this capacity without having prior experience. As a result experience within the Insurance, Financial, Banking or Consultancy worlds or similar would be preferred.
Working onsite with this MSP customer and acting as our customer's representative, the Onsite Client Services Manager is responsible for promoting our customer's brand within the employment market. You will act as a bridge between the client and the internal stakeholders and Lorien's delivery team offsite, while also managing external 2nd Tier / 3rd Tier agencies for all contract delivery across recruiting division and functions.
The client is a huge name in the Insurance Market and very much a leader in its field. With direct client access, good volume and a high quality employee value proposition this is a unique opportunity.
You will need to have come from an MSP environment and fully understand contract recruitment as you will have full operational management of the MSP Client account, while being responsible for the effective delivery of all in-scope services to the client ensuring that all contractual and service commitments are monitored and met.
The role of an Onsite Client Services Manager:
- Proficient in full life cycle contract recruitment delivery.
- Ideally IT / Tech but will be supporting all corporate functions recruitment
- Experience working with clients in the Insurance, Banking or Consultancy sectors (or similar)
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders with the client and communicate the benefits of MSP solutions.
- Management of account team as required to enable them to deliver against Client and Lorien's objectives
- Provide recruitment advice to Hiring Managers
- Develop, in conjunction with HR, an improved Employee Value proposition.
- Manage end to end recruitment process and advising on appropriate sourcing strategies
- Pro-actively exploring new opportunities within client to maximise Lorien opportunity
- Working collaboratively with Lorien delivery team to fill roles
- Managing offer and on-boarding process as required
- 3rd party management (supplier / vendor management and consolidation)
- Leading all strategic review meetings with Client
- Working with MI team to produce engaging and informative review packs
Typically, strong skills and experience in vendor management, relationship management and senior stakeholder management will be required for this opportunity. While also been able to drive direct sourcing strategies to both financial & service related KPI's and SLA's. This is a senior high touch point opportunity and the salary and package will reflect our desire to appoint the right individual.
The client are based in London - City. However with COVID, this role is still very much home based at present. HOWEVER, please note due to the nature of the role and the scope and opportunity to grow the account it is important to understand that while we do adopt of flexi approach to office / home / client site working, we do see this role being more onsite, client facing and engaging when restrictions ease. Please consider this before you apply.
All applications will be confidential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted