Onsite SOW Services Manager
(Recruitment Statement of Work Specialist)
Multi Discipline Recruitment MSP & SOW Solution
Permanent Vacancy - Financial Services Client
Lorien has just been awarded a brand new MSP solution for a Financial Services Client. As a result Lorien is looking to recruit a SOW Services Manager to provide strategic and operational support for an MSP & SOW solution based in London.
Who are we?
Lorien Resourcing is a market leading technology recruitment business. We deliver recruitment services from PSL all the way through to fully multidiscipline MSP / RPO solutions. The key to our service is that technology recruitment expertise is at the very core of everything we do. We are also backed by the global power of Impellam Group, the 2nd largest recruitment business in the UK and 6th largest MSP provider worldwide.
What's the opportunity?
Lorien is looking for someone to take full operational management of SOW administration service for this new financial services client account. You will be responsible for the effective delivery of all in-scope SOW services to Client ensuring that all contractual and service commitments are monitored and met. You will be the point of contact and deal with any escalations for the business while also being an excellent relationship manager. With this being a brand new high volume multi discipline MSP / SOW solution you will naturally need to be fully aware of contract recruitment legislation from IR35 and Statement of Work (SOW), while also having experience at a very senior strategic stakeholder management level. The client expects Lorien to deliver best in class recruitment services and practices.
- Engagement with key Client stakeholders involved in SOW administration service to ensure tactical and strategic alignment
- Engagement with the Client managers to clarify SOW requirements
- Day to day management of the SOW team
- Key liaison point with supplier managers regarding supplier performance and issue resolution
- Utilises management skills of communication, presentation, time management, organisation and planning
- Remain pro-active in escalating troubled requisitions
- Prepares weekly and monthly status reports on all activities and issues
- Participate in the monthly and quarterly reviews with the Client and Lorien Client Services Director
- Pro-actively exploring new opportunities within client to maximise Lorien opportunity
- Ensuring accurate upkeep of all recruitment systems
- Ensuring compliance with and adherence to all client policies
- Proactive management of account performance including the monitoring of all KPIs to ensure expectations are met and where necessary improvement plans are put in place to drive performance
- Upkeep of Client specific Account Plan
What is required?
Success in this role will be the ability to integrate with the client, acting as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert in SOW. It will require quality engagement with hiring managers, and understanding their recruitment needs so that we can deliver the very best results.
As well as exceeding client expectations, you will need to ensure Lorien's opportunities are maximised and the account is developed accordingly. In addition to the experience listed, you will be a hard-working, ambitious and results driven individual with a high level of professionalism.
With this being a brand new MSP / SOW client account, the successful individual must have previous experience of SOW administration and management. Experience of working to a service based KPI / SLA structure, while being comfortable at senior stakeholder end client / supplier management. Ideally you will have experience in an MSP environment and managed teams previously. You will be the key point of contact for SOW for the client and overseeing the end to end SOW admin process and governance whilst managing the SOW supplier management / engagement of projects and need to feel comfortable with this level of responsibility.
This is a key role for the business and the package and prospects will reflect our desire to appoint the right person for the role. All applications will be confidential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age
your application has been submitted