ABOUT THE ROLE
Medacs Homecare division is currently looking for a Quality Officer to join the team based in Lewisham, South East London on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
You will supporting the Registered Manager to ensure that all staff have appropriate clearance, meet Medacs compliance requirements and are trained to the correct level whilst also ensuring that all branches are fully compliant at all times.
The Quality Officer also supports with complaints and in sending out Service User and Care Worker surveys, compiling the results and developing action plans.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Ensuring that processes needed for branch and staff compliance are established, implemented and maintained
- Making sure all information with regards to Care Worker Compliance is uploaded onto the systems and updated
- Working with the Registered Manager, reporting to senior management on the performance of the systems and recommending improvements
- Work with the Registered Manager to ensure that all new contracts or service development requirements are met
- Induction of new staff
- Staff training
- Ensuring compliance and adherence to all Company policies and processes by the branch
- Produce, update and review policies and procedures alongside the Registered Manager
- Support with the Homecare business development opportunities
- Assist the Registered Manager with Complaint resolution
- Support the Registered Manager with Service User and Care Worker surveys, compile the outcomes into reports for the branch and action plan the results
- Help deal with Service Concerns or Complaints and handle them as per Medacs Healthcare policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Effective interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal with individuals at all levels
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build and develop relationships at an operations level
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Attention to detail at all times with strong planning and organising skills
- Flexibility to adapt priorities at short notice
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Analytical ability
- Innovative and promotes professional standards in the workplace
- Strong commercial awareness with the ability to influence
Medacs Healthcare - We are a quality home care provider that designs and delivers domiciliary care, specialist home care and complex care services to elderly people, adults and children.
Governed by the CQC, we work with service users, their families and friends, local authorities, social services and case managers to create customised home care packages that promote independence, well-being, dignity and quality of life.
A comprehensive alternative to residential homes and care homes, our home care services are delivered by trained and experienced care workers and specialist support workers recruited in-house to ensure the quality of care is second to none.
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Medacs is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands.
We genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. At Medacs Global Group, we are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our teams with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted