An administrator in the Global Medics Compliance Dept. is responsible for effectively communicating and coordinating the registration requirements with a candidate in line with a client or framework provider's compliance guidelines.
- Provide a personalised and professional service to all candidates that are required to go through the compliance process.
- Fully understand the compliance requirements for a client or framework provider and be able to clearly and confidently explain all requirements to a candidate.
- Contact the candidate and explain the Global Medics registration process and/or compliance requirements for any upcoming locum assignment.
- Conduct interviews, document verification meetings and email all appropriate documentation and instructions to a candidate.
- Maintain regular contact with candidates throughout the compliance process and ensure they provide the correct documents before commencing their locum.
- Follow up with the relevant Recruitment Consultant during the compliance process and ensure communication is open around each stage of the process. Highlighting any areas of concern as soon as they arise.
- Conduct regular checks on all candidates' compliance documentation prior to the expiry date and follow up with the candidate to obtain updated documentation.
- Update and maintain associated records in Eclipse (recruitment management system) so that all information is current and accurate in accordance with the company's standard business process and user manuals.
- Meet and exceed targets without compromising quality standards.
- Adhere to Global Medics standard business processes, policies and procedures.
- Undertaking project work or additional reasonable duties as requested by Management.
- Ensure all candidate compliance documentation is accurately reviewed and uploaded into the recruitment management system.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Organisational/prioritising skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Working knowledge of PC applications
KEY BEHAVIOURS AND STYLE INDICATORS
- Hard working
- Goal driven
- Team Player
- Ability to multitask
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Achievement of weekly reporting expectations
- Achievement of personal targets and objectives
- Minimal customer concerns
- Increased candidate compliance levels
- This job description describes the principal purpose and main elements of the role. It is a guide to the nature and main duties as they currently exist but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule and is not a contractual document. This document may be amended to meet the changing needs of the role.
your application has been submitted