SRG is an award-winning recruitment business, part of Impellam (the UK's largest staffing business). We are market leaders in the STEM recruitment sector, with over 30 years' experience in the industry. We partner with world leading companies in the life science sector to deliver recruitment services from PSL all the way through to full multidiscipline MSP Solutions.
As a result of growth, we are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join us supporting a key Med-Tech account. This will be a role focused on coordination, supplier and contractor management, service quality and data reporting.
You will be a collaborative and passionate recruitment professional with extensive experience in temp placements and legislation. You will be home based, going onsite to our client's Reading office once/week, but there is also some UK travel involved.
- Providing recruitment advice to Hiring Managers
- Managing end to end recruitment process including taking full and detailed vacancy briefing and advising on appropriate sourcing strategies
- Management of 3rd party agencies (where applicable) including arranging and chairing agency briefing sessions and monitoring ongoing supplier performance
- Providing qualified shortlists to hiring managers
- Accurate upkeep of all recruitment systems
- Managing offer and on-boarding process as required
- Compliance with and adherence to all client policies
- Working in line with formal SLAs agreed with client
- Leading Contractor Care programme and managing active contractor relationships
- Increase fulfilment to contribute effectively to the growth of the account for SRG whilst conforming to KPI standards
- Competitive salary
- Clear development plans with ongoing support and progression
- Flexible working hours
- A suite of flexible benefits
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Annual Awards and Long Service rewards
- Black tie events, charity and a variety of team activities
At SRG we genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, we know it makes us a stronger, better business.
We welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation, or age.
If this is the role you, get in touch for a confidential chat or Apply now.
your application has been submitted