Recruitment Business Partner Onsite
Location: Hamble, Hampshire
Salary: £30,000 pa + benefits
With a new RPO win it's an exciting time to join Carbon60!
We are looking for a Recruitment Business Partner to join our internal team on a full time basis. The role is onsite and you will be in charge of new starter onboarding, all candidate care, induction and organising training. Recruitment and Resourcing will not be your main focus, but instead you will be a strong communicator with a great eye for process implementation and improvement.
What will you be doing?
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with all hiring managers and departments to ensure a smooth and timely recruitment process
- Act as an authority on all subcontract matters for the client
- Manage regular rate reviews and salary benchmarking
- Brief appropriately on matters such as skills shortages, rate exception, etc.
- Identify the shortfall/risk to relevant stakeholders when the supply chain fails to supply and explore alternate solutions, flagging potential KPI failures to Manager
- Maintain up to date information on changing policies, procedures and legislation
- Monitor and report on the performance of all suppliers against the on-site service SLA
- Admin duties as well as leaver processes.
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder
- At least 3 years of Recruitment experience, in-house or agency
- Proficient with Office suite and ideally experienced in using ATS and CRM systems, but you're not afraid of an Excel spreadsheet
Rewards and Recognition:
- 31 days paid holiday (inc bank holidays), rising 1 day/year in your first 5 years
- Birthday off as well as the option to buy/sell up to 5 days of A/L per year
- Great commission structure that comes with good revenues
- Onsite parking
- Quarterly lunch with MD for top performers
- Black tie events and annual Awards Conference, where we celebrate our top performers from all divisions
- Monthly DNA awards, where we celebrate the people that make a difference daily
- REC qualifications and apprenticeships
- Lifestyle benefits and season tickets
- Flexible and hybrid working - subject to T&Cs
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as childcare vouchers
Our people culture:
Our people sit at the heart of our success and we all share the Carbon60 DNA. We are role models, collaborators, driven to deliver and always willing to learn. We are not only recruitment experts, but we are also musicians, dancers, parents, animal lovers, mentors, sport fans and so much more.
We believe that your success is our success, and our highly experienced mentors recognise the value of every single person from entry-level to senior leadership. Whether you join us with no experience, or with a proven track record seeking a new challenge, Carbon60 will provide the environment and career path for you to thrive. #weareallcarbon60
Carbon60 is a proud member of the Disability Confident scheme and we welcome people of all backgrounds to apply, but please note, we can only consider candidates currently based in Hampshire with full Right to Work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted