At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression, rewards and so much more.
We have been named as a Financial Times Diversity Leader, awarded Best Companies three-star rating, the highest possible level representing organisations that truly excel at world class levels of workplace engagement and we continue to be an Investors in People Platinum employer - the highest accolade that can be achieved.
At Blue Arrow, we genuinely care about creating a diverse and inclusive team, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because we know it makes us a stronger, better business. We are searching for people that share our excitement and passion for what we do, and we will continue to grow our #OneBlueFamily with brilliant people from all different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences, celebrating our differences and knowing that collectively we make the difference.
We're a team of high-achievers but we're also parents, mentors, gym-goers, animal-lovers, bakers, music-lovers and so much more. We're Blue Arrow, and we're dedicated to Enhancing Your Everyday with our people-first priorities; Progression, Purpose, Teamwork, Rewards and Performance.
Sound like something you want to be a part of? Here's what you need to know...
About being a Recruitment Consultant
Join our #OneBlueFamily at our well-established Livingston, Scotland branch to grow a new desk supplying temporary office staff to clients.
As a Recruitment Consultant you are supported by our advanced technology systems. At Blue Arrow we embrace blended working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week following probation and start up. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Proactively developing new office business by identifying and establishing client relationships
- Business to business sales call and marketing activities
- Visiting clients so you will need to drive and have your own car
- Marketing, advertising and working to sales targets
- Building your team of Flexible Employees
- Sourcing and recruiting temporary office staff
- Building relationships with your clients and candidates
- Service management - compliance, payroll, administration, updating systems
- Promoting all available flexible employees through proactive candidate marketing calls
- You will be supported by a very experienced Branch Manager and well-established team situated in the centre of Livingston
An experienced Recruitment Consultant you will have great relationship building and business to business sales skills with the ability and drive to develop a new desk and office business.
You will drive our Vision, Mission and Values and enjoy all of the benefits associated with joining one of the UK's largest staffing firms.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group, a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
- Generous bonuses, performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant and clear career path
- Dedicated structured support for new starters, including performance and development support, goal setting and advice on navigating your way through your new job
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Blended working
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Long service and recognition awards
- Ongoing training and development
- Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
- Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore, we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses/partners applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.
your application has been submitted