We have a new opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant managing and growing an established temp's desk supplying driving staff. You will be working onsite from our Bellshill Blue Arrow branch, Monday to Friday
At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression and rewards, plus so much more.
We don't like to blow our own trumpet, but we know how important it is for you to feel a part of something special, and we're confident we have something pretty special to offer if you join us as a Recruitment Consultant.
We have recently been named as a Financial Times Diversity Leader, awarded a Best Companies three-star rating, the highest possible level representing organisations that truly excel at world class levels of workplace engagement and we continue to be an Investors in People Platinum employer - the highest accolade that can be achieved.
So, we're a team of high-achievers but we're also parents, mentors, gym-goers, animal-lovers, bakers, music-lovers and so much more. We're Blue Arrow, and we're dedicated to Enhancing Your Everyday with our people-first priorities; Progression, Purpose, Teamwork, Rewards and Performance.
Don't just take our word for it, when recently asked to describe Blue Arrow in three words, 'friendly, progressive and inclusive' were a recurring theme from our nationwide team.
About our Recruitment Consultant opportunity
Join our #OneBlueFamily as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of a driving temps desk placing candidates into temporary roles within the Bellshill area.
We are committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out Of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities as a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- B2B sales activity: Proactively developing new and existing business
- Placing candidates into temporary driving roles
- Recruitment: sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Managing your team of temporary staff (Flexible Employees)
- Client and candidate relationship building
- Service management: compliance, administration, payroll, maintaining records and systems
- Visiting clients in the Bellshill area
- You will be working within an experienced, collaborative team and Manager
You will align with our Vision, Mission and Values and enjoy all the benefits associated with joining one of the UK's largest staffing firms.
Vision - To lead the way in creating innovative, inclusive, workforce solutions that ensure our customers can thrive in an ever-changing world.
Mission - Powered by our staffing experts, and innovative technology, we help our customers build productive, inclusive workplaces, creating workforce solutions that ensure the right people are in the right roles and the right environment to thrive.
Values - We WOW our customers. We WIN together. We keep our PROMISES. We create FUN.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development on offer to a Recruitment Consultant :
- Generous bonuses, performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant and clear career path
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Ongoing training and development - Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
- Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
- Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group, a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
ase let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted