We have a new opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant managing and growing an industrial temps desk supplying temporary staff in the Burton area working within a hybrid role from our Burton branch.
At Blue Arrow, we're redefining the world of recruitment. We don't simply hire recruitment consultants, we invest in Recruitment Superheroes with a passion for people and purpose and ambitions of progression and rewards, plus so much more.
We don't like to blow our own trumpet, but we know how important it is for you to feel a part of something special, and we're confident we have something pretty special to offer.
We have recently been named as a Financial Times Diversity Leader, awarded a Best Companies three-star rating, the highest possible level representing organisations that truly excel at world class levels of workplace engagement and we continue to be an Investors in People Platinum employer - the highest accolade that can be achieved.
So, we're a team of high-achievers but we're also parents, mentors, gym-goers, animal-lovers, bakers, music-lovers and so much more. We're Blue Arrow, and we're dedicated to Enhancing Your Everyday with our people-first priorities; Progression, Purpose, Teamwork, Rewards and Performance.
Don't just take our word for it, when recently asked to describe Blue Arrow in three words, 'friendly, progressive and inclusive' were a recurring theme from our nationwide team.
About the opportunity - Recruitment Consultant
Join our #OneBlueFamily at our Burton branch as a Recruitment Consultant to grow and take ownership of an Industrial desk supplying temporary workers to clients in the area.
Supported by our advanced technology systems, we embrace blended working and offer our people the freedom to work from home for a proportion of their week. We are also committed to maximising wellbeing which is why we have a dedicated Out of Hours service that can support our Operational teams when it's time to switch off.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Business to Business sales activity: Proactively developing new and existing business
- Placing candidates into catering roles
- Recruitment: sourcing and interviewing candidates
- Managing your team of temporary staff (Flexible Employees)
- Client and candidate relationship building
- Service management: compliance, administration, payroll, maintaining records and systems
- Marketing, advertising, promotional activities and working to targets
- You will be working within an experienced, collaborative team
- Visiting clients in Burton
Ideally you will be an experienced sales orientated Recruitment Consultant with great relationship building skills with the ability and drive to develop new business or if you have a strong B2B sales and/or catering background you can join as a Recruitment Associate initially with training and promotion to a Consultant on passing probation.
Some of the Benefits, Training and Development we offer:
* Generous bonuses, performance based quarterly salary reviews as a Recruitment Consultant and clear career path
* Dedicated structured support for new starters, including performance and development support, goal setting and advice on navigating your way through your new job
* 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by one day a year until it reaches 28 days
* Focused wellbeing programme, including access to a network of mental health first aiders and a full subscription to the Calm mindfulness app
* Your Birthday off and you can buy extra holidays
* Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
* Blended working from home and our Burton branch office
* Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
* Long service and recognition awards
* Ongoing training and development - Blue Arrow is an Investor in People Platinum employer
* Annual conference and red-carpet awards ceremony
* Opportunity to enjoy five-star luxury trips for Gold Award Winners
Founded in 1959 Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Blue Arrow is part of the Impellam Group a leading global Talent Acquisition and Managed Workforce Solutions provider. Clients across the world trust us to deliver Managed Services and Specialist Staffing in the UK, North America, Australasia, the Middle East and Europe. Working with them are 2,600 Impellam people, bringing a wealth of expertise through our 14 market-leading brands across 106 locations.
We are proud to be a Disability Confident Employer. Therefore we strongly encourage applications from candidates with a disability and commit to interview these candidates if their application meets the minimum criteria for the role - just tell us when applying.
We are also a forces-friendly employer and extend the same interview guarantee to any current reservists, ex-armed forces personnel or forces spouses applying.
To ensure you have the best experience with us, please let us know if we can make any adjustments to our application or interview process and feel free to note in your application which pronouns you use.
your application has been submitted